It is a cherished desire of every grown-up kid, that they celebrate the entire graduation milestone from childhood. But the first chance comes as they graduate and clear the preschool term and planning to join the elementary school or at the time when they say their last goodbyes to their elementary school. On that time they leave their awkward child life behind to enter a new phase of life with new school, new friends and also with some new thoughts in mind.
How to make the guest list
- A graduation party is a celebration of new life with some accomplishment of old commitment for making new resolutions with anew Planning the pre-school graduation party for the kids is something like arranging the other parties. For a graduation party, most difficult part is making the guest list. Invite the toddler is relatively easier than inviting the older children. It is quite challenging too.
- It is better and truly beneficial to include the graduate students from the same school on the guest list. You can ask the guest of honor that, whom he or she wants to have in her/his party, in addition, you can invite the family friends or favorite relatives of the guest of honor.
- If there is a surprise party, you can give a list of close ones to the professional planner of the Kids Parties, so they can ask some of the friends of the honouree for their valuable assistance for making the final guest You can also invite the friends from the same colony of the guest of honor to give him/her a pleasant surprise.
Step by step guide to make preschool graduation party
- When the guest list is ready, you should move forward with making and sending the invitations. Ask your event planner that if they can make the invitation card or not, if they don’t provide, make it on your own with your creative ideas.
- You need to look at every minute detail. If you missed anyone, it can create a mess for the Kids Parties.
- For a surprise party, it is very essential that send a note to every card with a request to keep it a secret to the guest of honor. Your event manager must guide you in every aspect of choosing the card to send it to every guest on time.
- Now choose your decoration items from your local shop or you can buy it online according to your budget and your choice of decoration style. A preschool graduation party should be incomplete with proper decoration. You can decorate the hall with the pictures of the school days of the honouree. It is a brilliant idea to give your party a nostalgic touch.
- Last but not the least is arranging the favorite foods of your guest of honor or the foods that the kids love generally, add them to the kid’s parties. As it is not a birthday party, you can skip the cake but can add chocolate mousse, pancakes, ice creams, pasta, noodles or candy balls.