The Samsung Galaxy S7 at AT&T is the first dual-pixel smartphone camera belonging to the Samsung fraternity. The phone offers a 5.1 inches Quad HD super AMOLED touchscreen display which makes the phone ideal for watching videos and playing games. It has an internal memory of 32 GB which is priced around Rupees 27,000 which can be paid over 30 month’s instalment schemes. The external memory of the phone can be expanded up to 256 GB. This gadget is water resistant and is perfect for clicking selfies be it at the workout sessions or at the beach. The S7’s camera also has an autofocus feature which can reduce blurry pictures and can virtually perform almost anything.
If your device is locked to a particular network and now you wish to unlock it, then you can do so by following the steps given below. For unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S7 phone, here is what you should.
- Dial *#06# from your S7 to obtain the IMEI number. The 15 digit number will pop up on your screen. Note that down as it is an essential requirement for obtaining the unlock codes for Samsung Galaxy S7 in the further procedures.
- Memorise your phone’s present mobile number and in case you are opting for military deployment, make sure you have your deployment papers ready.
Before starting off with the unlocking process, make sure you meet the unlock criteria stated below.
- The first requirement is, you have to ensure that the device is SIM unlock capably.
- You should either use the device or keep the device active on AT&T network for at least a period of 50 days.
- You must clear off the payment of the device fully before you wish to proceed with the unlocking process. If your product is sponsored by a third party, then also there should be no debts left to be cleared.
- The account that you used to clear off the payment for your handset must be in good standing currently.
You can unlock your handset by following these steps.
- Unlock your device and visit the website of AT&T.
- Read through all the eligibility requirements carefully as given above and tick them off. When you are done ticking off the unlocking requirements fill in the online form.
- You will require the AT&T account information and your phone’s IMEI or MEID number. You had already noted down this information before, so just paste the details carefully.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you to authenticate the unlocking process. Click on the link provided in the confirmation mail within 24 hours of receiving it. Only after you click on the confirmation link, the confirmation request for unlocking will be accepted. If you do not respond within 24 hours, your request will be automatically cancelled.
- Wait for few hours to 3 business days for AT&T to confirm that your phone is unlocked from the previous network or make you aware of the current status of the unlocking process.
Once the unlocking is confirmed, you are free to switch over to any other network provider and it will not affect your S7 in any way!